So a few weeks ago I made a joke about an article in Country Living. I said that I was surprised that they hadn’t asked me for my famous tuna noodle casserole recipe. I thought I’d share that today:
- 1 can (10-1/2 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 – 5 oz cans tuna in water, drained
- 4 oz medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups crushed plain potato chips
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, peas, tuna, and noodles in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Mix the potato chips and cheese in a bowl.
- Bake until the tuna mixture is bubbling (about 20 minutes). Stir, then top with the potato chips and cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes more until the topping begins to brown.
- Serve with love in your favorite cat dish.